Why Are So Many People from Out of State Moving Into Abilene?
I was just interviewing two real estate agents earlier this week when I posed the question "why are so many out-of-state people moving to Abilene?" I am from Abilene, and I can tell you a hundred reasons to move here and another hundred why NOT to move here.
But the fact remains, why are so many out-of-towners liking our little Key City? Both Tonya and Suzanne were able to give me several reasons each without any hesitation. So, here are the reasons they shared with me and I've added my thoughts to the conversation:
- Traffic is a breeze here and a cross-town commute is at best 20 minutes.
- The cost of housing is unbelievably low compared to other states.
- The weather is awesome. There are a few times when it gets ugly.
- Abilene is a great place to raise a family.
- The cost of living is one of the lowest.
- Abilene is so friendly you'll never meet a stranger
- Churches we have a lot of them and they're there for you when you need them.
- The history and the places to go see, learn and do things "entertainment"
- The Key City offers plenty of outdoor activities to do.
- Besides we are the best city in the world if you ask me.
Why is Abilene So Attractive to Out-Of-State People?
LOOK This Is Why Abilene Attracts Out Of Towners
Tonya Harbin was born in, grew up in, and even graduated from ACU. While Suzanne Fulkerson came to Dyess Air Force base with her husband who was enlisted. We all share the same feelings about our wonderful city and are very thankful we live in the greatest city on earth.